Herbal Revolution is a home grown herbal business dedicated to providing quality hand crafted organic herbal medicine and body products.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

"Eats Your Weeds" Organic T-Shirt Line

Hello my name is Katheryn Langelier and I am the founder of Herbal Revolution, a small organic herbal business. My project is to launch an "Eat Your Weeds" organic t-shirt line for adults and kids. In three weeks, from September 21-23, I will be vending at the Common Ground Country Fair. This three-day event, put on by Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association, has been drawing crowds of over 20,000 people from all around the country. I believe that my "Eat Your Weeds" organic t-shirts will have a great opportunity to reach hundreds of people over these three days.

 Why "Eat Your Weeds" organic t-shirts?
The idea behind these t-shirts is to help create a dialogue and general awareness of local wild foods and the environment. Millions of pounds of chemicals and pesticides are dumped onto lawns, playgrounds, golf courses etc, to eradicate plants such as dandelions. These chemicals leach into our ground water, kill the the microbes that are needed to create healthy living soil and in general denature and poison most everything they come in contact with. I have hopes that this t-shirt will start to help people recognize the nutritional value and environmental benefits from eating locally foraged greens.

Why I need support to launch this project?
What I have discovered over the past few months is that these soft, organic and flattering t-shirt styles are not inexpensive to produce. It's important to me that these shirts are both organic and attractive. These are the things that I take into consideration when I am shopping for clothes, and I assume that many others do also.
My herbal business is very small and this summer I attempted to attend a three-day event that would have brought in a certain amount of financial stability for the business. Unfortunately, a couple of hours after I set up my booth, a torrential downpour came in with no letting up in sight. It was an intense storm and within 1/2 hour, it was starting to affect the products in my booth. I decided it was time to count my losses and get out of dodge. As I pulled up to my booth with my truck, I watched in horror as my tent went rolling across the field, people running madly with my props and products, and then to top it all off the tornado siren started sounding. I left this event with a broken tent, ruined products and a significant financial loss.
The shirt budget, which I thought would be available for me at this point in time, is now non-existent. Your pledge will help get me and my business back on track and up on our feet again, just in time for the Common Ground Country Fair in three weeks. 

What are the benefits from eating weeds?
There are many edible weeds available to us, but for the purpose of this project I will stick with Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis). All parts of the dandelion plant can be consumed, but for this example, I'll focus on the benefits of the dandelion greens. Dandelion greens contain one of the richest source of beta carotene in the edible plant kingdom. Along with being rich in beta carotenes they also contain high sources of Vitamin A coming in third behind cod-liver oil and liver. This vibrant spring green is full of nutrients including calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, Vitamin B, thiamin and proteins just to name a few. These great spring greens are cleansing to our systems, supportive to the kidneys and are great for the digestive system. Eating dandelion greens doesn't have to be an intimidating event, they can be added to salads, made into pesto, or added to any dish that calls for greens. They are often harvested in the spring when they are young and tender and before they have gone to flower. Once they have gone to flower they do tend to become more bitter, although I personally still gather these leaves well into the fall.

How will the project funds will be used?
I am looking to raise $2,500, to purchase roughly 130 organic "Eat Your Weeds" t-shirts in women's fitted scoop neck styles, a women's more modest style, a flattering men's style, and children's shirts.
I would be utilizing a small local screenprinting shop that uses water-based inks. Therefore, you would not only be supporting me, my project and my small business - but you would also be supporting another small Maine business.
...I am taking a leap, holding my breath and hoping this works! 

 What you get for your pledges?
  • $5 - Everyone will receive a handwritten thank-you card with the "Eat Your Weeds" graphic design on it. 
  • $15 - You'll receive the card above as well as one of our great "Eat Your Weeds" stickers.
  • $25 - In addition to both items above, you'll receive a Dandelion Recipe card with some easy and delicious recipes.
  • $50 - Along with all of the items above, you'll receive Herbal Revolution's Spring Cleaning Tea Blend. This tea is made with organic Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Yellow Dock Root, Rose Hips, Red Clover blossoms and leaf. I'd like to add that every single one of these dried herbs in this tea blend are also delicious and nutritious wild edibles!
  • $75 - In addition to all of the items above - card, sticker, and you'll receive your very own organic "Eat Your Weeds" t-shirt!
  • $100 - You'll receive one of everything from the list above - card, sticker, tea, and organic "Eat Your Weeds" t-shirt!
  • $250 - You'll receive one of everything above - card, sticker, tea, and organic "Eat Your Weeds" t-shirt - plus a dandelion flower essence.
  • $500 - You'll receive all of the above - card, sticker, tea, organic "Eat Your Weeds" t-shirt, dandelion flower essence - PLUS a 3-Month Herbal Revolution CSA Subscription. (This includes one herbal tincture, one flower essence, one tea blend and an extra item. You have your choice of products to receive each month along with great information on each product, plus plenty of fun extra information on edible weeds and how to use them.)
  • $1000 - You'll receive all of the above - card, sticker, tea, organic "Eat Your Weeds" t-shirt, dandelion flower essence - PLUS a 6-Month Herbal Revolution CSA Subscription. (This includes one herbal tincture, one flower essence, one tea blend, and an extra item. You have your choice of products to receive each month along with great information on each product, plus plenty of fun extra information on edible weeds and how to use them.)
Everyone gets my deep love, praise and gratitude, and if I can give you a big ol' hug then you get one of those too!

17 comments:

  1. Nice Post.
    I like the way you written the post.
    Post is very informative and design of t-shirt also impressive.
    Thanks for sharing such a nice blog of plain organic t shirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV) earning that you have HPV can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
      It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

      My name is Johnny Mary and i am from the United States.

      I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from HPV VIRUS, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr.Ogberaese) online.

      I then contacted him (Dr.Ogberaese) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.
      To my greatest surprise, Dr.Ogberaese prepare a medicine and  send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was cure from HPV VIRUS  his medicine is legit and it is real. I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with HERPES ,  ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kidney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr Ogberaese. kindly contact him via email: drogberaese54@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348073818653

      Delete
  2. Great post..! I really liked your blog. Now buy organic t shirts from iwearme. For more details visit us: http://www.iwearme.in/pages/organic-cotton-t-shirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    serigrafia

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr.EBHOTA. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor EBHOTA cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
    his Email: drebhotasolution@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482 and get all your problem solved.
    1Sickness of any kind
    2 Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3 Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4 Pregnancy problem
    5 Financial problem and Job promotion
    6 To get a good and rich life partner
    7 To Lose your wath
    8 to enlargement of pennis
    9. CANCER
    10. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    11 Hepatitis B
    12 chronic pancreatic
    13 emphysema
    14 COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)   

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW I GOT RID OF MY HERPES Virus WITH THE HELP OF DR Aire. Greetings to the general public, i want to inform the general public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr Aire. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and is Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Dr Aire cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took as instructed and it seriously worked for me, i am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr Aire God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem like HIV/AID, CANCER,HERPATITIS,DIABETES,HPV,INFECTION ETC. Reach him on his Email Address at=== drairehome@gmail.com or you can contact him on WHATSAPP FOR EASY ACCESS at +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everybody, I just want to give this great testimony to the whole public about a great man who helped me out of a serious illness. I have had HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS for good 2 years now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the illness. All I have in my mind is, let me just give up because life is not interesting for me any longer and i also pray that God should accept my soul when ever I’m gone luckily for me, my kid sister run to me that she found a doctor in the INTERNET who can cure HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS. She helped me out with everything, the man asked for my details so he can prepare herbal medicine for me. After he was done consulting on my details he told me how my medicine will be prepare, after he was done preparing my medicine he sent me my medication and after using it for 7 days i later started noticing something different in my blood so I went for my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS test and I was tested Negative, I’m so happy that I can say I’m not patient of HSV-1 AND HSV-2 anymore. If you have HSV-1 AND HSV-2 or any sickness,HIV/AID,HPV,CANCER,HEPATITS B DIABETITS ALS,PENIS ENLARGEMNT please for your safety, contact DR.VADI VIA email address (doctorvadi@yahoo.com) or whats APP number +2348074133083

    ReplyDelete
  8. Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr Oseremen testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease. so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (Dr.oseremenvadi@gmail.com) you can contact him on whatsapp +2349056394313 . He also cure the below listed sickness; (1) HERPES, (2) DIABETES, (3) HIV&AIDS, (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION, (5) HEPATITIS B, (6) IMPOTENCE, (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY (8) DIARRHEA (9) ASTHMA...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so Happy to be writing this review here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. I was tested positive to the deadly Virus, HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr Ojamo testimony online on how he has cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact this great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that i was cured. that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me and if you need his help contact his Email: dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com you can also contact him on mobile number and via whatsapp +2349077406037

    He have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness

    (1) HERPES,

    (2) DIABETES,

    (3) HIV&AIDS,

    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,

    (5) HEPATITIS B,

    (6) IMPOTENCE,

    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY

    (8) DIARRHEA

    (9) ASTHMA...

    once again emial him via dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so Happy to be writing this review here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. I was tested positive to the deadly Virus, HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr Ojamo testimony online on how he has cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact this great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that i was cured. that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me and if you need his help contact his Email: dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com you can also contact him on mobile number and via whatsapp +2349077406037

    He have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness

    (1) HERPES,

    (2) DIABETES,

    (3) HIV&AIDS,

    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,

    (5) HEPATITIS B,

    (6) IMPOTENCE,

    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY

    (8) DIARRHEA

    (9) ASTHMA...

    once again emial him via dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. Kratom Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV) earning that you have HPV can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
    It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

    My name is Johnny Mary and i am from the United States.

    I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from HPV VIRUS, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr.Ogberaese) online.

    I then contacted him (Dr.Ogberaese) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.
    To my greatest surprise, Dr.Ogberaese prepare a medicine and  send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was cure from HPV VIRUS  his medicine is legit and it is real. I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with HERPES ,  ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kidney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr Ogberaese. kindly contact him via email: drogberaese54@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348073818653

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you in a financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
    We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers
    worldwide,Tho card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000
    spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.

    YOU CAN ALSO MAKE BINARY INVESTMENTS WITH LITTLE AS $500 AND GET $10,000 JUST IN SEVEN DAYS

    **WHAT WE OFFER**

    *1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER*
    *2)BANKS LOGINS*
    *3)BANKS TRANSFERS*
    *4)CRYPTO CURRENCY MINNING*
    *5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS*
    *6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS*
    *7)WALMART TRANSFERS*
    *8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS*
    *9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD*
    *10)BANK HACKING*
    **email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com
    **you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment *
    *+1(539) 888-2243*
    **BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND FAKE HACKERS IMPERSONATING US BUT THEY ARE NOT
    FROM *
    *US CONTACT US ONLY VIA THIS CONTACT **
    *WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT...........2021 FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..*

    IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED
    🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👍👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr VOODOO cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr VOODOO prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr VOODOO instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr VOODOO took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr VOODOO heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2348140120719. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Buy CDC Vaccination cards online
    +1 (901) 878-9747 Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online
    #BuyCovidVaccineCard #covid #pfizer #vaccine #cdc #covidvaccinecertificate #buycovidcertificate #covid-19 #corona #vaccination #certification #cdcvaccinecertificate #covidcertification #corona #coronavaccinecertificate

    Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online

    CALL/TEXT : +1 (901) 878-9747

    WHATSAPP: +1 (901) 878-9747

    Telegram: @Approveddocumente

    EMAIL : approvedocs365@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete